Welcome to West Elementary School, home of the West Wildcats. My name is Mike Howard and I am proud to be the principal at West. I am in my tenth year in the district, and I look forward to the many opportunities I will have to work together with staff, parents, and the community to best educate our children. Our Website will be updated throughout the year so visit us often.
West Elementary School serves approximately 300 students in grades K-5. All of our students participate in music, art and physical education. We provide keyboarding instruction for grades 3, 4 and grade 5 students have the opportunity to participate in band and choir.
We offer many outstanding opportunities for our students including:
- Wireless services throughout our entire school.
- IPAD availability in every classroom.
- Chromebook technology available to all classrooms.
- Each classroom has Smart Board technology.
- Team basketball is available for 5th grade boys and girls.
- Fun clubs including: crochet club, construction club, stained glass club.
- We offer a free breakfast program for of all our students.
- Character Education: West won a state promising practice award in 2010.
We would welcome any questions that you have about our school. You can reach us by phone at 1-920-675-1205 or you may email me at email@example.com Also, you can follow school events on twitter @westwildcatswi. Feel free to stop by in person at West Elementary, visitors are always welcome.